It's easy to do!
If your family is new to North Reading Youth Soccer
or you otherwise do not have an account on our website:
1. Click here to register as a member of NRYS.
2. Add yourself as the primary contact
3. Once you’ve completed that, go back to your account, and select the Volunteer Tab.
4. Select the "Add Volunteer Role"
5. Select the TOPS Program, and the role of Buddy.
6. Complete the next form for the volunteer and you’re on your way.
If you already have an account with us:
1. Click Here to go to "My Account"
2. Click on the Volunteer Tab
3. Click on Add/Remove Volunteer Roles
4. Scroll to the bottom and click on check box for TOPS Buddy or TOPS Coach
5. Click Update
6. Fill out the information for the Role (Name, birth date, waivers, etc.)
7. Click Next
If you need to add another volunteer (if you've got two children who are volunteering)
8. Click on Add/Remove Volunteer Roles
9. Scroll to the bottom and click on check box for TOPS Buddy or TOPS Coach
If the Role you want to add is already selected (from a previous volunteer)
10. Click on View More Volunteer Positions button at the bottom
11. Click on Check box next to TOPSoccer Spring 2015
12. Click on check box for TOPS Buddy or TOPS Coach
13. Fill out the information for the Role (Name, birth date, waivers, etc.)
14. Click Next
If you need additional information contact our Program Coordinator, Abby Lidoski: [email protected]